Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I recieved the following message from a woman who thought that she might have apuppy for an interested 4-H'er.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Erin Newbury and my husband and I recently adopted a black lab puppy from the animal rescue league. We have found that we are unable to give him enough time and attention and are looking to give him to a good home. "Henry," as we call him, is about 6-7 months old and is very calm as far as labs go (he just loves to be with his people). He is potty trained and kennel trained and can sit, lay down and ring a jingle bell to tell you he has to go potty! Henry is a good boy and deserves more than we can give him. If you or someone you know is interested in bringing home a great friend please contact us via email at
newbury@spu.edu or you can call me in the evenings at 360-220-3359.

Sincerely:

Erin Newbury


No comments: