Monday, October 27, 2008

Boer Goats Opportunity

Polk County Extension makes no guarantees or endorsements of third party products.


Good morning,
I just wanted to inform you that I have a high percentage boer spring doe kid and a yearling doe that would make great show prospects. They were both exposed to a really nice boer billy. I bought them in hopes of starting a breeding program, but I can't fit them into my sheep operation with my "certified scrapie free" status. I guess I should have looked into this earlier. Anyway, if you know of anyone interested in two really nice show prospects that are possibly bred, let me know. They would make a great starter group. Pictures available via e-mail.

I also have a group of older nannies that are pregnant, that I also need to sell them.

Thanks,
Mark Werner 515-402-3076

No comments: